ACC is the annual conference of the Combinatorial Mathematics Society of Australasia (CMSA). It covers all areas of combinatorics in mathematics and computer science. This conference was previously known as ACCMCC (Australasian Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing), and the name was changed to ACC from 2020 onwards following a recommendation of the CMSA. Past and future editions of ACCMCC/ACC can be found here. The 45th ACC will be hosted by The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia, 11-15 December 2023. It will be an in-person, face-to-face, conference.
- Sara Davies (The University of Queensland)
- Gary Greaves (Nanyang Technical University)
- Krystal Guo (University of Amsterdam)
- André Kündgen (California State University San Marcos)
- Padraig Ó Cathláin (Dublin City University)
- Tibor Szabó (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Geertrui Van de Voorde (University of Canterbury)
- Gabriel Verret (University of Auckland)
- Early bird registration deadline: 6 November 2023
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 27 November 2023
A/Prof. John Bamberg, Prof. Michael Giudici, Prof. Gordon Royle, Prof. Cheryl Praeger, A/Prof. Alice Devillers, Dr Luke Morgan.
Sponsors and support
We are very grateful for the support from the following institutions and organisations: